• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Spring River Rc Flyers Flyin At Horse Shoe Bend Airport Sponsored by REDWING RC

The Spring River Rc Flyers would like to Invite Everyone out the there 1st annuall Flyin at the Horseshoe Bend Airport. runway is 80ft by 5000ft. We will have two Flight Lines so there will be no Shortage of flight time.Also each pilot will receive a $30.00 gift bag in that bag will be a ticket each hour there will be a drawing for pilots only for a chance to win a 12 second trip into the money machine. We are working out a deal with local hotel or nightly rentals so let us know if you will be needing a place to stay. Landing Fee will be 10.00 with concessions on site.

PILOT RAFFLES ARE
1. REDWING 50CC SLICK
2. REDWING 30CC YAK
3. REDWING 20CC YAK PROFILE
4. DLE 55
5. DLE 30
6. DLE 20
7. (2) $50.00 TAILDRAGGER RC GIFT CARDS

Field Location
https://maps.google.com/maps?q=Hors...1,-92.437099&sspn=7.454701,16.907959&t=h&z=17
Spring River RC Club Fly-In Poster 13 - 5 (3).jpg
If you have any questions please call or email me

Richard Hepler
Spring River RC Club #1624
President
870-856-6075
Richie@bbsupply.com

gyro

GSN Contributor
Really wish I still lived in little rock! 2 awesome AR events this summer !?!?!

rhepler

New to GSN!
Thanks blake you know I will be there lol. let me know when you get in town Friday we will try to meet up