• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

spektrum powerbox issue

Hey everyone. i am running the powersafe evolution in my IMAC airplane... i got it out of winter hibernation. Changed the batteries to new batteries since the others were 3 years old. went to power it on and it went to fail safe like normal but never linked up. even after attempting to Re-Bind the radio nothing. the satellites all light up like its working and i know i have good voltage even tried the old batteries. not a thing... any ideas as to what the heck is going on? i have never had an issue before. the radio works with all my other airplanes so i have narrowed it down to just this one power box! i am pretty pissed and nervous about it now. can someone please help or offer any suggestions. thank you so much!

this is a picture of the setup and as i have said i have at least 3 i think 4 years of trouble free service

Attachments

• IMG_0050.JPG
    IMG_0050.JPG
    65.8 KB · Views: 368

camss69

70cc twin V2
How many satellites do you have? It sounds like you may have a bad satellite. If you have 3 and your system will run on 2 try eliminating one of them and use 2 and see if it will bind. Keep alternating the one that gets left out until you either find it or try all 3. If you find one that's bad, try replacing the extension on it, before you replace it. Your symptoms sound like what happened to mine when I had one satellite go bad.

M

Matt

How many satellites do you have? It sounds like you may have a bad satellite. If you have 3 and your system will run on 2 try eliminating one of them and use 2 and see if it will bind. Keep alternating the one that gets left out until you either find it or try all 3. If you find one that's bad, try replacing the extension on it, before you replace it. Your symptoms sound like what happened to mine when I had one satellite go bad.
Sorry I have no idea how I have 2 accounts but anyway thank you so much this is what I was thinking about trying... Yes this one only has 3