• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

For Sale Spektrum DX6i + AR400 receiver

ahub

New to GSN!
I have a Spektrum DX6i + AR400 receiver both in perfect working condition.
This is the DSM2 version. Works perfectly, transmitter is clean as shown in pictures, no issues or problems.

$100.00shipped Free shipping

The 6-channel DX6i includes software for airplanes and helicopters as well as enough memory to store settings for up to 10 different models.
The 10-model memory is especially useful if you fly mostly Bind-N-Fly aircraft. Programming the DX6i is about as intuitive as it gets.
The combination of its Simple Scroll™ interface, easy-to-read LCD screen and simplified menu navigation will immediately put first-time
programmers at ease. Many programming functions like throttle curves and expo are graphically depicted to give you a clearer picture
of the changes you're making.

Features
Full-range 2.4GHz DSM2® 6-channel radio
10-model memory
ModelMatch™ technology
ServoSync™ technology
Roller/selector user interface
Attractive and ergonomic design
Proven DSMX technology
Large LCD display
Integrated timer
Contrast adjustment
Dual-speed trim scroll
Model name and type
Throttle cut
Trainer mode
Model copy
Travel adjustment
Sub Trim
Servo monitor
Dual rate and exponential
Airplane programming features: flaps, P-mixes, dual aileron, V-tail, delta, differential
Heli programming features: gyro adjust, graphic throttle curve, graphic pitch curve, P-mixes, revo mix, swash type (normal and CCPM 120)
Adjustable stick length
Direct trim access display
Compatible with any existing DSM2® and DSMX receivers
dx6i 1.jpg
dx6i 1.jpg
dx6i 2.jpg
dx6i 3.jpg

Asking $100.00 Free shipping . PAYPAL ONLY
Reason for Sale: Recently upgraded to a new iX12 Spektrum transmitter
Sale is first come first serve. This item is also posted on other forums. , please contact me
at "secondseat79@gmail.com"