• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Sorting Classifieds listings! Thanks to AeroSheldon!!

Bartman

Defender of the Noob!
I didn't know this until about forty eight seconds ago but @AEROSHELDON shared it in another thread so here it is for mass distribution

If you go to the classifieds and click on the bubble (technically it's called a Prefix in the software) just left of the thread title (For Sale, SOLD, Wife Says Sell it!, etc.)...the threads will automatically sort and show only the threads that have that bubble!

If you want to see the threads that are "For Sale", click a For Sale bubble and....Bazinga!!, all of the For Sale threads in that sub-forum will display.

Thanks to AeroSheldon for discovering that and for sharing it with us!!

Bartman

Defender of the Noob!
ok have a question how does a user delete an add after it is sold or whatever I guess what I am saying is if it is sold remove the add......

you can close the ad and change the thread-prefix to SOLD

i'm researching a better classifieds system but you'd be surprised at how few options there are. even on V-bulletin there is one option but they force you to charge a fee per ad. if i had a multi-million dollar software company and a team of developers I could probably design a solution (but even then it might not be that good as we've seen o_O )