• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!
  • Unless you are a paid advertiser NO more posting advertisement in the individual vendor forums. You may post in the Manufacturer's Announcements section only but only ONCE a month unless your a paid advertiser.

Something New Is Coming.

I saw this on AJ Facebook Page.... Personally, I'm very happy that they don't wait a hole year for bring us new models.... and I'm really curious to see what it is. One of them looks like an EDGE.

1914532_828475280629641_2406054893592997936_n.jpg

3dmike

640cc Uber Pimp
Nice!!! I'm glad to hear they are releasing something new! AJ and the crew are such great people.

AKNick

640cc Uber Pimp
I like the ARS-300 design. The vertical is a little forward than most aircraft designs, I can tell that AJ did quite a few mods from the original airframe. The Horizontal is tiny, but the elevator is ginormous. He also made a larger rudder. I wonder if he'll make some smaller versions??? I'm glad there is a new airframe out there again, way to go AJ Aircraft!!