• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!
  • Unless you are a paid advertiser NO more posting advertisement in the individual vendor forums. You may post in the Manufacturer's Announcements section only but only ONCE a month unless your a paid advertiser.

Skywing 32'' EPP yak55m

AKfreak

150cc
Just wanted to start a thread on this great little epp bird. It flys great 3D like the twisted hobbys crack yak. not as precise, but for only $35 it is a great bird. below is a video of my flying it in my back yard.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TlvpktGXDTU&feature=youtu.be

I don't know what I like the best, the plane, your flying or that incredible piece of land you own. Skywing makes all sorts of cool stuff. I hear they make the EPP covered balsa planes for Aerobeez. Oh and that purple scheme is very nice.

Can you do a video showing to you do that weeble wobble at the beginning of the video. Great stuff, thanks for sharing.

3Daddict

70cc twin V2
I don't know what I like the best, the plane, your flying or that incredible piece of land you own. Skywing makes all sorts of cool stuff. I hear they make the EPP covered balsa planes for Aerobeez. Oh and that purple scheme is very nice.

Can you do a video showing to you do that weeble wobble at the beginning of the video. Great stuff, thanks for sharing.

Thanks, I can try and get another video of me doing the weeble wobbles. Weather has been real crappy here lately and does not look like it will be getting better until the end of next week. For the weeble wobbles I use the same imputes as a rolling harrier with some minor corrections. then I transition into a RH circle. I loved doing those on my 3dhs 57 extra LOL.