• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Show Me the Biplanes!!!!

HRRC Flyer

GSN Sponsor Tier 1
Well,

After two years, my Buddy got his JTEC S12 finished. Weight came in at just under 24 pounds. Engine is a 3W70 CS. We ran the engine for the first time today before the maiden flight. It flew AWESOME once he got the control throws reduced and it's only going to get better as the Redhead gets broken in. . . . . :yesss:

IMG_3361.JPG

IMG_3370.JPG

IMG_3371.JPG

IMG_3387.JPG

IMG_3401.JPG

pawnshopmike

Staff member

Jetpainter

640cc Uber Pimp

HRRC Flyer

GSN Sponsor Tier 1
Thanks for the Kudo's fellas, I'll be sure to pass them on to my Buddy. I have to apologize for the poor quality photo's. I forgot to change the image quality after I used my camera for work last week. . . . . :(. I will get some better pictures next weekend.

@Snoopy1, yes, this is the same plane @stangflyer built.

BalsaDust

Thanks for the Kudo's fellas, I'll be sure to pass them on to my Buddy. I have to apologize for the poor quality photo's. I forgot to change the image quality after I used my camera for work last week. . . . . :(. I will get some better pictures next weekend.

@Snoopy1, yes, this is the same plane @stangflyer built.

Hey @HRRC Flyer whatcha doing on September 23??? My club is having their fall fun fly that day. Would love it if you could make it out. bring you buddy with that pitts and the redhead.

HRRC Flyer

GSN Sponsor Tier 1
Hey @BalsaDust I would love to come up there on the 23rd. I may be able to convince my Buddy to join me, but I kind of doubt it. Send me the address for your flying field so I can Google directions.

BTW, I know it's short notice, but our Scale Fly-In is Saturday. If you cannot make it, maybe you and @Luchnia can make it down to our Toys For Tots Fly-In in November.