• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

For Sale SERVO TRAY

We now have standard as well as other sizes SERVO TRAYS. they are made from 1/8" lite ply and interlock so they are very strong. we have them in stock so they are ready to ship.
the pricing is as follows.
1 - $3.00
2- $5.00
5 - $9.00

I am shipping them for free and usually the day you order them they will ship the next morning. If you want a servo tray for a mini or micro servo let me know and I will get pricing for you.

If you would like to order some servo trays please contact us at rcpartsforless@yahoo.com

I will need your mailing address and how many trays you want.
I do accept paypal or personal check, you can make a payment at Paypal to rcpartsforless@yahoo.com.
If you send a personal check I will ship the product as soon as your check is clear.

As always if you need something a little different or a larger quantity please let us know and we will take care of your needs.

Thanks for looking, I hope to hear from you soon.

Thank you for your business!!

Attachments

• IMG_1345.JPG
    IMG_1345.JPG
    73.6 KB · Views: 432
  • IMG_1344.JPG
    IMG_1344.JPG
    46.8 KB · Views: 313