Welcome To GiantScaleNews.com

GSN is the BEST in an RC online community. Less corporate BS and more down home fun. Better conversations with REAL RC'ers. Don't settle for the biggest when you can have the best!
  1. If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

News Roll call! Joe Nall 2017

Discussion in 'Giant Scale News' started by Xtreme_Power_RCS, Feb 28, 2017.

1. Snoopy1

Snoopy1 150cc

Canada
    The night was not a good time when we tried it even up to midnight it was packed, we found that the best for us was around 1 o'clock in the afternoon. This is at the main line.

thurmma likes this.
  2. Snoopy1

Snoopy1 150cc

Canada
    Just sitting at and thinking about JoeNall I had the opportunity to buy a very nice looking Ultimate for a 150 it was orange and looked excellent all glass fuselage and wings thinking about I should have purchased it. Still do not know hoe made it.

3. Snoopy 1

i found this pic from Joe Nall , the young lady as Ashleigh Heath . Is this the lady flyer you were talking about
    DSC_0585JOE NALL2017.jpg

Snoopy1 and pawnshopmike like this.
  4. Jase deep in concentration at the Line

DSC_0587JOE NALL2017.jpg

Snoopy1 and pawnshopmike like this.
  5. Jase Dussia :too-cool:
    DSC_0605JOE NALL2017.jpg

pawnshopmike likes this.
  6. The whole Dussia Family. DSC_0618JOE NALL2017.jpg

pawnshopmike likes this.
  7. Snoopy1

Snoopy1 150cc

Canada
    That is the girl she can put on a show as I see it she is one of the best at the 23D line.

Rusty 73 likes this.
  8. I watched from XFC at Cloverdale last year and your right she does have skills .