• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

News Roll call! Joe Nall 2017

i will be there most of the week starting sunday night. i mainly hang out at the 3d line and of course vendor row :) noon demos are a must to attend on the days they have them. if you are bringing planes i always try to have a plane for windy days (or a kite) , a plane for night flying and of course a good used plane. i try to make it a policy not fly planes at nall that i am in love with. you never know what might happen to your planes at nall especially on the 3d line and electric lines!
slickturnerlights.jpg

don't worry. i will have plenty of foamies if you want to give it a go............oh and i am bringing glue as well :) i will likely be at the 3d gazebo fixing foamies each night for the kids.

Snoopy1

640cc Uber Pimp
Is there a vendor row at the 3D area or are we just talking about that small half circle of venders at the back of the gazebo. By the way @Xtreme_Power_RCS are you up at main line venders or at the 3D line venders to pick up my T-shirt.

Xtreme_Power_RCS

Staff member
Is there a vendor row at the 3D area or are we just talking about that small half circle of venders at the back of the gazebo. By the way @Xtreme_Power_RCS are you up at main line venders or at the 3D line venders to pick up my T-shirt.
From the way it looks, there are 2 rows of venders at the 3D and then the big vender row at the main, I'll be on 3d

jtec/radiowave

70cc twin V2
We'll be down Saturday, Bring a fleet of planes but will be mostly on the main flight line. We will have the New Giles 202 and MX2's plus the 52% pitts 12. We have a spot in vendors row but I may only put a Banner out. We are going to try to bring a couple kits and some accessories but mostly going to play. This year we are staying on site. Should be an experience

Xtreme_Power_RCS

Staff member
We'll be down Saturday, Bring a fleet of planes but will be mostly on the main flight line. We will have the New Giles 202 and MX2's plus the 52% pitts 12. We have a spot in vendors row but I may only put a Banner out. We are going to try to bring a couple kits and some accessories but mostly going to play. This year we are staying on site. Should be an experience
I'll be by to check y'all out! I'll be on 3D vender row, and staying on site aswell. Good ole campin life