• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

News Roll call! Joe Nall 2017

AKNick

640cc Uber Pimp
Being that close, why wouldn't you spend the a whole week haha

No Kidding!! It would be about 12 hours of flight travel and an hour drive! ha ha ha. Been there once in 2012 (I Think) because I was taking a class in Daytona Beach FL and drove to Triple Tree. sooooo NO EXCUSES, go for me!!!!
Instead I'll be flying north a 1/2hr and fly fish for some steelhead.

Luchnia

70cc twin V2
I keep saying I am going and never got there yet. Not sure I will make it this year or not. I know a lot of guys that have made the trip and loved the time there.

Snoopy1

640cc Uber Pimp
I will be going, need to buy a hole lot of stuff. Three of us are going this year and we will be staying on site with a big fifth wheel trailer that should be be nice to be there day and night.

Xtreme_Power_RCS

Staff member
I will be going, need to buy a hole lot of stuff. Three of us are going this year and we will be staying on site with a big fifth wheel trailer that should be be nice to be there day and night.
I'll be in a tent all week! We need to get together! Plan on cooking a big ole pot of gumbo!