Welcome To GiantScaleNews.com

GSN is the BEST in an RC online community. Less corporate BS and more down home fun. Better conversations with REAL RC'ers. Don't settle for the biggest when you can have the best!
  1. If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

News Roll call! Joe Nall 2017

Discussion in 'Giant Scale News' started by Xtreme_Power_RCS, Feb 28, 2017.

1. [​IMG] Hey everyone!

Checking in to get a roll call of the members that will be attending Joe Nall!

What day? And what flight line most interests you.

Any advice for first timers?

Hopeing to meet all you guys and put a face to the guys who keep this forum the best forum on the internet!

2. Scott Wedertz

Scott Wedertz New to GSN!

RC FUELING SYSTEMS, LLC will be set up as a vendor for the whole week of Joe Nall. We will be in the middle of vendor row. Come by and say Hi.

WMcNabb and Xtreme_Power_RCS like this.
  3. WMcNabb

WMcNabb GSN Sponsor Tier 1

TN, USA
    I'm planning to be there, but only Thursday and Friday, so not bringing anything to fly.

Too busy watching all the excitement, visiting with old friends, making new ones, and enjoying time relaxing in such a fantastic place.

Xtreme_Power_RCS likes this.
  4. I will be there. Can't decide what planes to bring. I'm limited to what will fit in the loser cruiser (toyota sienna mini van). I will for sure bring my 1/4 scale Super Cub float plane with electric start. I usually fly down without any planes. One year a friend brought my Super Cub in his trailer. It is almost just as much fun going empty handed because there is so much to see and you don't need to worry about anything. I just can't visit the float line without a float plane. That is where you will find me this year. See you there...

Xtreme_Power_RCS likes this.
  5. amstd7

amstd7 70cc twin V2

[​IMG] Hey everyone!

Checking in to get a roll call of the members that will be attending Joe Nall!

What day? And what flight line most interests you.

Any advice for first timers?

Hopeing to meet all you guys and put a face to the guys who keep this forum the best forum on the internet!
    [/QUOTE]

6. Snoopy1

Snoopy1 150cc

Canada
    Yes I will be going with 2 friends for the full week. Where we will end up I do not know. Just like going from one line to the other. If possible we will try to park somewhere near the float flying pond in the back. Must say that it is becoming to big and the elects flight line is growing so big that it is encroaching on the main flight line. Most important we will try to find a spot were we will not be covered in dust.

WMcNabb likes this.
  7. Be sure to come by the GSN tent on vender row! Would be cool to put a face to all you guys! We will be there all week. i myself have never been, So trying to find a camp spot is going to be crazy for me haha!

WMcNabb likes this.
  8. Only thing im bringing is a free style 52" electric, Flying at Nall, psh thats just insane haha, rather just hang with everyone and meet new people and make friends!

Snoopy1 likes this.
  9. Snoopy1

Snoopy1 150cc

Canada
    I will bo my best to find you. In the vender area. It is a big place I have tried to meet up with other people before and we never found one another. You will find that your phone does not work well in that area. Especially phones from Canada and we not not know why.

WMcNabb and Xtreme_Power_RCS like this.
  10. GSNadmin

GSNadmin Staff Member

I'm there!

WMcNabb, Snoopy1 and Xtreme_Power_RCS like this.