• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!
  • Unless you are a paid advertiser NO more posting advertisement in the individual vendor forums. You may post in the Manufacturer's Announcements section only but only ONCE a month unless your a paid advertiser.

RedwingRC 50cc sBach Raffle to support Junior Diabetes Research Foundation!

3dmike

640cc Uber Pimp
Redwing_Raffle.jpg

The good guys at RedwingRC are offering you a chance to win a plane and give to a great charity cause at the same time! Check this raffle out!

Raffle and Donate for Chance to Win 50cc SBach!
$10.00

10 reward points
Support JDRF and enter for a chance to win a 50cc Orange Sbach 342!!
FREE SHIPPING TOO!
Enter now through November 7th
Winner will be drawn on November 10th and we will announce and notify you if you win
For only $10 - YOU can not only do something good - but you can also be entered into our Redwing RC Plane Raffle and have the chance to win a 50cc Orange SBach 342!

A FREE plane?! How could you possibly pass that up? Well - as we all suspected Redwing RC is AWESOME and wants to give one special winner a completely free 50cc Sbach 342 - no strings attached! Well... except for being a good-hearted contributor to a great cause! Check out the plane you could win here

Support a Great Foundation at the same time!
Help Redwing RC support the Junior Diabetes Research Foundation (JDRF)! MAJORITY of proceeds will go to them!

JDRF_LOGO.jpg

The JDRF is the leading global organization funding type 1 daibetes (T1D) research. Their goal is to progressively remove the impact of T1D from people's lives until we achieve a world without T1D. JDRF collaborates with a wide spectrum of partners and is the only organization with the scientific resources, regulatory influence, and a working plan to better treat, prevent, and eventually CURE T1D.

As the largest charitable supporter of T1D research, JDRF is currently sponsoring $568 million in scientific research in 17 countries. In 2012 alone, JDRF provided more than $110 million to T1D research.

Check out their website for more information about how to help out!

Enter to win and donate as MANY TIMES AS YOU WISH now through November 7th! Winner will be drawn on November 10th.

75% of total proceeds will go towards the great work the JDRF is doing to support and cure our kids with T1D

Click here to enter!

rcdude07

70cc twin V2
FYI. Online raffle sales are illegal in many states. RDRC had to stop their online sales of raffle tickets for their annual Toys For Tots event last year due to this legislation. The way around this is to ask for a donation.

TimP

GSN Sponsor Tier 1
yes we got that advice - so we have it as a sweepstakes now that you can automatically be entered in if you buy the JDRF servo extension (which we will donate 75% of the profits to JDRF). Official rules and details can be seen on the link there

you learn something new every day!!

SnowDog

yes we got that advice - so we have it as a sweepstakes now that you can automatically be entered in if you buy the JDRF servo extension (which we will donate 75% of the profits to JDRF). Official rules and details can be seen on the link there

you learn something new every day!!

Very creative solution Tim! :thumbup:

clarkj

70cc twin V2
Im entered. I met Tim at the Kennett MO 3d bash and what a nice guy. It doesnt surprise me hes doing something to help out. Way to go and thanks!

AKfreak

150cc
I am entered as well, you never know the event is through Nov. 7th. My Bday is the 8th i might get lucky ;)