Welcome To GiantScaleNews.com

GSN is the BEST in an RC online community. Less corporate BS and more down home fun. Better conversations with REAL RC'ers. Don't settle for the biggest when you can have the best!
  1. If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

RealFlight Mobile

Discussion in 'Flight Simulators' started by rcdude07, Jun 11, 2014.

1. rcdude07

rcdude07 70cc twin V2

NC
    RealFlight Mobile announced and released today. I installed it on my Android phone. For free you get 1 airport and 2 planes (NextStar and Stearman). In app purchases include more planes and airports. Right now only airplanes are available. Like all other r/c sim apps, sticks are super imposed on the screen, taking about 70% of the screen. But they dim while the plane is flying as not to obstruct the view. I must say the Stearman rolled easily, too easily, so it's probably a combination of touch screen and needing to customize the stick sensitivity and getting used to the app.

http://www.realflight.com/rf-mobile/index.html

2. AKfreak

AKfreak 150cc

I like it if you set the stick sensitivity up and set the sim to realistic, it fly's pretty good. I bought the Russian Thunder because it is the only 3D looking plane they had.