• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

REALFlight 7.5 Free Update!!

SleepyC

150cc
FlytheFutaba® SkyLeaf

Good news: with Update N, RealFlight 7.5 offers owners the chance to fly the first Futaba airplane ever introduced. What’s even better is that RF7.5 owners will be able to download it free in early May.

Futaba is well known worldwide for its radio technology. However, the 1.4-meter Sky Leaf has the distinction of being the very first airplane kit Futaba has ever offered. It’s a 1.4-meter electric, designed and engineered to deliver the very best in F3A-style aerobatics. In the real world, the Sky Leaf is available in red and blue, as well as in a glow-power version. On RealFlight, however, pilots have the option to compare Sky Leaf performance with glow or brushless power, and change colors, wingspan or virtually anything else with point and click ease.

Best of all, RealFlight 7.5 owners can enjoy the Sky Leaf free by downloading Update N from the RealFlight Launcher. And if owners have their copy set to check for updates, Update N will automatically download the next time RealFlight 7.5 boots up.

Screen Shot 2015-04-30 at 1.09.15 PM.png
Screen Shot 2015-04-30 at 1.09.22 PM.png

stangflyer

I like 'em "BIG"!
FlytheFutaba® SkyLeaf

Good news: with Update N, RealFlight 7.5 offers owners the chance to fly the first Futaba airplane ever introduced. What’s even better is that RF7.5 owners will be able to download it free in early May.

Futaba is well known worldwide for its radio technology. However, the 1.4-meter Sky Leaf has the distinction of being the very first airplane kit Futaba has ever offered. It’s a 1.4-meter electric, designed and engineered to deliver the very best in F3A-style aerobatics. In the real world, the Sky Leaf is available in red and blue, as well as in a glow-power version. On RealFlight, however, pilots have the option to compare Sky Leaf performance with glow or brushless power, and change colors, wingspan or virtually anything else with point and click ease.

Best of all, RealFlight 7.5 owners can enjoy the Sky Leaf free by downloading Update N from the RealFlight Launcher. And if owners have their copy set to check for updates, Update N will automatically download the next time RealFlight 7.5 boots up.

View attachment 18668 View attachment 18669
For those that are interested.... Tanner....LOL..... the update is now available. I opened up my RF 7.5 today and was immediately asked if I wanted to update my version. Of course I selected yes, let the launcher update, then the update for the RF itself and wooopie....I gots new planes to fly. Easy breezy gents.