• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

RealFlight 6 Models

Start up realflight. On the top bar select Simulation then import then Rfx file. Then select the file from wherever you downloaded it to. It should tell you on the bottom left of the realflight screen if it imported it correctly.

Diggity

70cc twin V2
Q: When I have downloaded a variant, then go to import it. Sometimes a plane will not load onto the game. It says that it couldn't load because it's based on a plane that I do not have. What does this mean, and can I somehow get the plane if imported differently? I have RF 6.5 by the way.

quadracer

100cc
That means the base model came with a different add-on pack or RF version, so you don't have the EA file for the variant to "modify".

For example my slick variant needs slick540.ea for it to work. When you get to the download page for a variant it will show you the required plane. If the plane is available on swap pages the blue download link will be there. Once you see it once you will know what I mean.