• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

RealFlight 6 Models

Is there a way to allow the .rfx files? That's how they are in RF6 and it says invalid file type. If you could allow .rfx then it will be very easy for people to upload. Thanks.

SnowDog

Is there a way to allow the .rfx files? That's how they are in RF6 and it says invalid file type. If you could allow .rfx then it will be very easy for people to upload. Thanks.

done....try uploading an .rfx file - the forum will allow .rfx up to 4MB in size now.

Slick 540 for Realflight 6

Ok Here are a couple variants I have developed for the Slick 540 EA. First you need to Install the slick540.ea file then you can install my variants. For now I will just include the 2 most recent versions. One is Electric and one is a Da60 powered. I have some older ones but don't want to clutter up this post. I will also include my custom orange slick color scheme which even has the Nachos Cheese on it. Enjoy

Attachments

• Slick 540_EA.rfx
    1 MB · Views: 493
  • Toms E- Slick v4_AV.RFX
    28.8 KB · Views: 455
  • Toms Gas Slick v1_AV.RFX
    29.1 KB · Views: 419
  • slick 540 tom_CS.RFX
    549 KB · Views: 422
I also have a couple variants for the Extra 300L which is included in RF6 I will include the 2 most recent versions. The Electric is a newer slightly heavier version I haven't uploaded to swap pages yet. Enjoy it first.

Attachments

• Toms Gas Extra 300L_AV.RFX
    26.7 KB · Views: 385
  • Toms Electric Extra 300Lv4_AV.rfx
    26.1 KB · Views: 398
No problem. I actually enjoy tweaking them. I have quite a few tweaked models I'm working on. I do have a suggestion for this thread. I think you might want to give a super quick tutorial on how to import these variants into realflight. I think it would be best put in the first post. I know most of us can already do it but it might be helpful to someone who stumbles upon this thread and is new to RF6.

Hey Tom, do you think you can ever make a 51" Slick?

I haven't really had much luck resizing planes. I can give it a go. I would like a smaller plane as well.
I would like to get the actual Rf slick from the expansion pack but I hate to buy that expansion pack for just one plane. That is why my slick is based on the one from the swaps. I like that its available to everyone without buying an expansion pack. Pretty much the same reason I reworked the Extra 300l that comes with Rf6.

Turnerm

50cc
I haven't really had much luck resizing planes. I can give it a go. I would like a smaller plane as well.
I would like to get the actual Rf slick from the expansion pack but I hate to buy that expansion pack for just one plane. That is why my slick is based on the one from the swaps. I like that its available to everyone without buying an expansion pack. Pretty much the same reason I reworked the Extra 300l that comes with Rf6.

I agree. I'd love to have the 51" Slick but hate to buy the expansion pack just for that.

My personal favorite planes are Tom's gas slick and gas extra.