Welcome To GiantScaleNews.com

GSN is the BEST in an RC online community. Less corporate BS and more down home fun. Better conversations with REAL RC'ers. Don't settle for the biggest when you can have the best!
  1. If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

RealFlight 6 Models

Discussion in 'Flight Simulators' started by SnowDog, Aug 29, 2012.

1. 3dbandit

3dbandit 100cc

Here is the Extreme flight extra 100cc.

The first one doesn't fly very well but needs to be installed prior to the second model which flies much better.

Attached Files:

2. dth7

dth7 3DRCF Regional Ambassador

Thanks Jacob. I'll get this loaded up tomorrow.

WOW! Sweet Jacob. I tweaked the low rates a little for IMAC but this is fun! Flies like my 60" Laser. Thanks
    The original is strange but this is definitely flyable and a blast. Will help with the winter blues. Will recommend to all.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 6, 2013
  3. 3dbandit

3dbandit 100cc

No problemo.

Hope you all enjoy this as much as I have been.

4. ghoffman

ghoffman 70cc twin V2

Thanks, I needed a sim of my 91 for the Winter! I just kept playing with the quick edit feature until it "feels" like mine. I am sure that I will make more changes as time goes one, but these settings are pretty close to my 91. [​IMG]

5. Which version is that screen from. I am still on 5.5 and I wish I had a simple power adjustment like that.

6. dth7

rf 6.5

7. 3dbandit

3dbandit 100cc

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 7, 2013
  8. What did you change?

9. 3dbandit

3dbandit 100cc

lift, stall effects, prop wash

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 7, 2013
  10. dth7

Bandit and I had a great inaugural IMAC and XA session tonight on RF 6.5 Thanks Jacob.