• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Discussion RC Pilot Figures

3dmike

640cc Uber Pimp
So I didn't see a thread on this so I thought I would start one. Show us your pilot figures! I currently don't have one in my plane but plan to get one. I've had the EF Pilot figure in my EF Extra 300 and a Tasmania Devil in a Sig Somethin Extra. Looking for something really cool and funny. I am considering a Darth Vader for my Pilot Extra but the more I think about it probably not. What have you guys used in your bigger planes? I need ideas!

Saw this one which is pretty cool but looks like they are out of business now.
Mac.jpg

3dmike

640cc Uber Pimp
Njswede posted this one from the NJ Fly In.

swedish chef.JPG

Buurrrga brrrr a burga burga brrrrr.... Lol

shocktrooper

New to GSN!
Hey Mike! See if someone will make you a pig w/ goggles….you know…."When pigs fly"…? That would be funny and a conversation starter. BTW…cheek your PM inbox for a comm. from me.

AKfreak

150cc
I like the DIY one that weighs noting made from a Styrofoam egg by a guy names AJwood . Ill be making several of these if anyone wants one they will only cost $100 bucks ;)

Images reference: The original post on RCG link here

a2835492-199-IMG_6486.JPG
a2835490-71-IMG_6482.JPG
a2835491-168-IMG_6483.JPG