• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Discussion rc factory rs-352 and rc factory flash d

wedoitall

has anyone flew either one of these? getting a 3d epp this weekend . this will be my first. was looking at these 2, havent seen anyone talk about them.

wedoitall

if it would be a good 3d trainer for a 3d noob. that and the flash look pretty good , just from what lil bit i know.

gyro

GSN Contributor
if it would be a good 3d trainer for a 3d noob. that and the flash look pretty good , just from what lil bit i know.

They're perfect trainers! I had one for practicing moves on that I was scared to do with balsa. I like them because they have an airfoiled wing, so they fly like a balsa plane will.
I kid you not when I say that my RS-352 could do EVERY move that my balsas could do. spins, tumbles, etc.
If you get one and have any build questions, start a thread about it in TwistedHobbys forum, and we'll all help you out.

-G

wedoitall

cool man thanks..... was looking at that or the flash. the flash kinda reminded me of the PA addiction. that will be my next goal to get ready for the pa addiction x.

im gonna get one or the other.

gyro

GSN Contributor
cool man thanks..... was looking at that or the flash. the flash kinda reminded me of the PA addiction. that will be my next goal to get ready for the pa addiction x.

im gonna get one or the other.

They both fly almost identical, they're essentially the same design. Pick the one you like the looks of the best, and you'll be good to go.

gyro

GSN Contributor
thanks gyro...also thought they would hold up to outside flying with some wind better than the 32" models

smart choice! mine did ok in wind, not as well as a heavier balsa, but it could definitely handle some wind