• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

RANT..... I can't win....

SleepyC

150cc
Ok. I'm sorry to vent but I can't help it and I need to.
I have been working hard, like REAL hard latelyjust to stay afloat. And that's fine. That is what America is about. You get knocked down, you get up and you work hard and you rise above it. I'm 100% cool with that, and am not looking for pats on the back or anything like that.

But , sorry for my french, but WTF...

Today, I am taking my daughter to my moms house so she can watch her and I can work and I hit a pot hole, NO a sink hole which completely destroys two of my tires and a rim...

Bent rim, flat tire...
rim....jpg

Broken Belt....
B
tire.jpg

Then I get home to find out a camera I sold to pay for a new camera I needed got damaged in shipping.
USPS decided to inflict at LEAST 1000 ft lbs of force to my package (directly from Sony)
And NOW the repair bill is $874.99. USPS only insures to $500 and THEY won't even hear my claim since I do not have pictures of the camera in the box. WHICH WAS BOXED IN THE ORIGIONAL PACKAGING, THEN DOUBLE BOXED FOR PROTECTION.....

Repair estimate, because I'm a stand up guy and I'm going to stand behind "perfectly working camera" cause the buyer didn't do anything wrong...

Screen Shot 2015-03-12 at 1.24.21 PM.png

SO... what's up universe? Every time I make a few bucks, the universe robs me of them.

Gotta admit.. tonight is gonna be a Tequila night.. so don;t call me.

:cool:o_O:(:mad::mad::mad::mad::(:confused::oblong::eek::very_angry::very_angry::very_angry::steamer:

:steamer::steamer::steamer::steamer::steamer::steamer::steamer::steamer::steamer::steamer:

tylerzx9r

100cc
I am right there with ya! STUPID PARTNERS! Trying to screw me over! Have a drink for me would ya, cause the heaviest I get is MTDEW

ericb

Team WTFO
GSN Contributor
Dayum. Sorry to hear about your troubles. Have some Tequila tonight and tomorrow will be better.

Bipeguy03

150cc
Ohio springs.... Got to love them frickin pot holes the size of asteroid craters, and the State/County/City won't fix them... Same thing happened to my old Expedition last spring, I cheated and bought a used tire cause I knew I was buying a new one (expedition that is) later in the year.

I hate shipping things, I swear they can play kickball with your package then tell you to your face that it wasn't their fault that it got ruined...

pawnshopmike

Staff member
That sucks bro. Life isn't about how hard we can get hit. It's about how hard we can get hit and keep moving forward.

Hang in there!

Mikeq

150cc
"If it weren't for bad luck I'd have no luck at all" I've heard this all my life and those words sometimes ring true. I went to Memphis last weekend and saw at least 5 vehicles with one or both front tires blown out when they hit deep unexpected pot holes at 70 + mph. Needless to say I stayed in the left lane pretty much the whole trip which had the least road damage... Shipping damage, especially something fragile, seems to happen more often than it use to...maybe these shipping companies need to hold classes on what the word fragile means.