• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

SOLD! QQ Pitts Python LPU NC

LeeLee

50cc
I have for sale a great flying QQ Pitts Python. No major damage other than gear plate had to be fixed, not ripped out but started coming loose. The cowl has some minor cracking and some of the covering has a patch here and there. Will come with DA85, RE3 tuned pipe, Carbon Fiber Falcon 27x10 prop and all hardware. I will remove all electronics and fuel tank. I do have the wheel pants but they would need some work. I know this is not new but if you fly giant scale you know the cost of the components listed. Any questions feel free to ask. $1000 or best offer. Also comes with custom wing bags.
LPU North Carolina
$1,000 or best offer
IMG_37830939168802.jpeg
20141108_143534.jpg

Last edited:

LeeLee

50cc
I have lowered the price. If purchased in the next three days I am on vacation and can meet within reasonable distance. Will sale airframe only also. Will trade for Extreme Flight aircraft.

LeeLee

50cc
I do not but it is a straight shot from my house on HWY74. maybe we could work something out if you are interested. Give me a call 9107404342