• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Programming and setup help for the Airtronics SD-10G radio

ziptie

New to GSN!
SnowDog,

Glad to see someone else flies Airtronics. I started with the RDS8000 and moved to the SD-10 a few years ago. Great radios that just work and are pretty easy to program. What more do you want!?

Ziptie

SnowDog

I just finished uploading the SD-10G Manual...it is publicly available but hard to find, so I figured posting it here could be a help to everyone. The manual is comprised of seven sections for easier downloading.

These are large files, so be patient when downloading...

-SnowDog

SD-10G_01_general.pdf

SD-10G_02_system.pdf

SD-10G_03_surface.pdf

SD-10G_04_glider.pdf

SD-10G_05_aero.pdf

SD-10G_06_heli.pdf

SD-10G_07_help.pdf

I've had my SD-10G for about two years now and it is amazing. Easy to use, easy to setup, reliable from day one.

Before then I had an RDS-8000 which was a very inexpensive 2.4ghz system which was great for me when I got back into the hobby in 2009.

Back in the 80's my first radio was an Airtronics Vanguard 4CH and soon thereafter another Vanguard 4CH, and then a Vanguard 6CH. When I restarted involvement in the hobby in 2008, I put new batteries in the Vanguards and they still work like a champ. If we didn't have 2.4ghz I'd probably still be using them! (But I sure do like 2.4ghz much better) ;)

Last edited by a moderator: