• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

PR Bushwheels, Retrieval and refitting of the air fitting

Bartman

Defender of the Noob!
You guys told me I had to have a set of PR Bushwheels tundra tires for the 1/3 scale World Models Super Cub I've been building so I went ahead and ordered a pair. They weren't on the plane for more than a couple of days and I went to put air in them and pushed the air fitting into the tire. big time :(

The guys at PR Bushwheels said to fish the fitting out with a pair of needlenose pliers but I ended up doing what I've shown it the video below. Nice product, by the way, and a nice bunch of people up there in Alaska where they're made.

Here is the video I referred to where the guys at PR show how to make a pump for your tires.

Last edited:

Bartman

Defender of the Noob!
Well....DUH! Just kidding....good idea. :confused:
they suggested I use needle nose pliers to pry it out! i was done before i got started and thought, duh? why was that easier than it was supposed to be? so i then said, duh, i should make a video.
so you're right, duh!

Bartman

Defender of the Noob!
mike, did my mom pay you to post that? :laughing:

i just thought, if they're telling people to pry it out with a pair of needlenose, maybe they haven't tried it?