• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Pitts Style Muffler

Tseres

150cc
Smitty,
the 61 is a great fit for the Sukhoi, I run a Mejlik 24x8 carbon and it hauls it perfectly.

You can get an Engine Sticker from B&E Graphics just like mine, that will fit your cowl opening. I get a lot of complements on it.
DSC_0078.JPG

Smitty

50cc
I was going to do something to that effect on mine, but would hard to improve on what you did. That looks great! I will get me one of those. What size ply did you use for the baffle. 1/8 or bigger?---Smitty

emtp275

100cc
I will check that out , just like the looks of a Pitts muffler. Are you thinking I may have to do more than just adding another hole for the extra pipe.--Smitty
I am not sure havent messed with those cowls but @ChickenBalls has a larger sukhoi with a DLE 85 and pitts and it ended up cut a good bit to get over the pits.

Tseres

150cc
I was going to do something to that effect on mine, but would hard to improve on what you did. That looks great! I will get me one of those. What size ply did you use for the baffle. 1/8 or bigger?---Smitty

I used 1/8 balsa. But I Fiberglassed the outside with some .75 cloth.