• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Scale Pitts S1-T, S1-S, and a Challenger.

Snoopy1

640cc Uber Pimp
Cause I plan on flying the hell out of it in the backyard learning some maneuvers. I figure like most when learning it is inevitable that it will go splat.
If that is what you are going to do then that is inevitable. From when I decided that I would like to teach my self 3D I have banged in two and numerous small bumps, just so that I can prop hang properly. Now on to harriers will see what that brings. Like I say if you are not burning fuel you are progressing.

Snoopy1

640cc Uber Pimp
See! I even though about not doing anything else other than put it together and go fly. But I prefer to maiden at the club field and can't have it look quite that bad.
Don’t get me wrong every plane I build is always built to the best of my ability and never cut corners. Always proud of what I have built. It may not look that good after I beat on it for a season but it can always be rebuilt like I did on the 20cc Edge.

Pistolera

HEY!..GET OUTTA MY TREE!
@acerc .....saw your posts on that lame IMAC thread on FG. I'd be happy to answer any questions you have on getting started, although some may have already been answered. Contrary to what's been said there....IMAC has been and will continue to be a ton of fun and challenges, as well as meeting some of the greatest folks. Shoot me a PM if you'd like.
Earle

acerc

640cc Uber Pimp
@acerc .....saw your posts on that lame IMAC thread on FG. I'd be happy to answer any questions you have on getting started, although some may have already been answered. Contrary to what's been said there....IMAC has been and will continue to be a ton of fun and challenges, as well as meeting some of the greatest folks. Shoot me a PM if you'd like.
Earle
I appreciate the offer and you are correct in what I needed to know was answered. And I do believe you are correct in your description of that thread, a few bad apple's syndrome. When I can I will do a little practice, getting my hands wet in the attempt of skilled intentional maneuvers. For now I can not commit to much of anything as I don't know when I can come and go. You may have missed where I spoke of the wife and I nursing her mother through the end with cancer and to add to it she had a massive stroke a couple months ago.

acerc

640cc Uber Pimp
I managed to get the first mist coat on.

Attachments

• P1090118.JPG
    P1090118.JPG
    206.7 KB · Views: 197