• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Pilot RC YAK 55

Bemeson

50cc
Tseres;16026 wrote: It's nice that you finally got to fly it. Glad you enjoyed it. Now you better burn some gas before the weather gets to the indoor season.

That is the plan Tom, but I was really hoping to learn some tips on building a vintage bi-plane. It appears that he is slacking.....:))

Brian

Tseres

150cc
Bemeson;16057 wrote: That is the plan Tom, but I was really hoping to learn some tips on building a vintage bi-plane. It appears that he is slacking.....:))

Brian

Slacking ??? It's not winter time here yet. Our flying weather is just now starting. It was 76F Sunny 4mph wind yesterday. Most people would kill for weather like that. Vintage biplane is not even close to being started. LOL.

PS: I'll be complaining about the cold weather soon enough. That's when the sticks start coming out of the box.

Bemeson

50cc
Flying Skunks;16232 wrote: The pilot is a Red Aero pilot that has been MODIFIED ...he even lights up green inside when the plane is on ..

He is one cool dude.... where did you get the skeleton face to put on the pilot.

Brian