• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Pilot 40% 330 Recover and Build

Snoopy1

640cc Uber Pimp
Good flight plane look good from the instant it left the ground. Like the bottom it really shows well . And yes the tail wheel Is noisy why is that . I fly of grass so I would never in counter that.
Good flying another good plane to the fleet.

HRRC Flyer

GSN Sponsor Tier 1
The tale of your first flight was thoroughly entertaining and enjoyed with my first cup of coffee this morning.

Congratulations on this fine accomplishment and thanks again for bringing us along for the ride!!
Speaking of strangers, how in the world are you Wade? I haven't seen you in this neck of the woods in ages. . . . . :D

49dimes

Damn I'm hungry
Super Duper :applause:. Real nice flying characteristic and the "Dub" Delivers :attaboy:.

And speaking of "deliver"...........:( still waiting for that thing that's supposed to be in between these.......

0713181821-00.jpg