• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Phoenix V5--

Dr. Gonzo

70cc twin V2
really excited for the update. Seems they have shut it down. Those who have downloaded have had a bunch of bugs and glitches. They seem to be sorting it out. In the mean time I am not so patiently waiting! :popcorn:

Dr. Gonzo

70cc twin V2
I cant get mine to download. Not sure what the deal is? Went to the other forum. As usual 50 users bickering and maybe 5 contributing. Pretty excited and hope it flies better.

Feral

I spent half an hour on it last night its pretty cool they mucked the helis up bad but the planes fly better and you can wing tip scrape them in ke without instantly ripping it apart.
The rendering is also bettter the models look shiny now

Buick Mackane

70cc twin V2
i called Horizon Hobby this morning. they said so many users are trying to download at once that the server crashed. they said to try again in 11 days. for what it's worth. i said i'm not trying to get health insurance...

Last edited by a moderator:

Dr. Gonzo

70cc twin V2
I called them too. They said to possibly this weekend. It is being released by area. Too much traffic!

Dr. Gonzo

70cc twin V2
Not any sleep! I just thought the problem is on my end. I am looking forward to it. I will let them work the bugs out.

Feral

Dont bother guys stay on 4 ive just spent 2 hours trying to tune a few planes and cannot get them to fly like they do on 4 ;-(