• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Peak Models 32% Extra 330 SC

49dimes

Damn I'm hungry
One last thing until next time.......fixed the stab with thick and thin CA. And the one question every one wants to know.....

Will it fit???????:fist_pump:

Photo333.jpg Photo337.jpg

stangflyer

I like 'em "BIG"!
One last thing until next time.......fixed the stab with thick and thin CA. And the one question every one wants to know.....

Will it fit???????:fist_pump:

View attachment 18493 View attachment 18494
NOPE!!!! Won't fit. No way you will ever make that work now. My best advice would be to just stop your unboxing, put it all back in the shipping container. Seal it up, address it to me and ship it on out the door. Oh, don't forget to toss that DA 70 inside the box before you seal it shut.:laughing:

49dimes

Damn I'm hungry
Why did I not just go to bed????? So here is pretty much the plane out of the "box". The only other damage I found was the built and covered piece that covers the landing gear cross section was crushed hard but easily fixable. I think most guys would just leave it off. This is a big plane! I have seen the EF91 and this plane is just as big.
Photo336.jpg

stangflyer

I like 'em "BIG"!
Why did I not just go to bed????? So here is pretty much the plane out of the "box". The only other damage I found was the built and covered piece that covers the landing gear cross section was crushed hard but easily fixable. I think most guys would just leave it off. This is a big plane! I have seen the EF91 and this plane is just as big.View attachment 18495
All joking aside Kelly....I am really happy and very excited for you. You've been needing a little sumthin sumthin. I am really looking forward to you getting this ole' girl assembled and airborne. Preferably "NOT" from the starting table. (You knew I was going to go there huh?)

By the way, how did you talk them into sending you another Purple Pilot Edge Canopy? Surely you know it won't fit that plane right??????:spongebob:

ChickenBalls

"Cool Guy"
I have just got to put the hammer down and get the minor repairs and all the maintenance done on the 25% and 30% Edges.
Have maintenance on the EF 104 to do as wello_O. Am I ever going to get that damn "box" open!?

Well Just for @ChickenBalls Lets take a peek inside only this once until I can get it all unpacked. My vids suck anyway.lol
Looks as if I see some damage right off the bat:frown:. Easy fix. Lets hope the rest goes well:concern:???

View attachment 18486 View attachment 18487
Hell the way things are going you'll have it finished before I get the Sukhoi done.

ChickenBalls

"Cool Guy"
Well.....It should not take all that long.It will take longer for me to get the can and header than any thing else. Oh prop and spinner too. Lol...these things alone will almost be what I paid for the damn plane! Glad I got every thing else!!!!

The only damage I can tell.......so far.......(rest looks ok!)........is some wood delaminated from the glass resin former of the right stab. Control surfaces come hinged and glued! (except rudder) and are huge! Came with this cool gas tank too!:big-grin:
View attachment 18488
What size is that tank? 16oz?

Capt.Roll

70cc twin V2
Dimes, the ARF looks great at this point.

Regarding the included fuel bottle, is the lid aluminum or plastic? Same for the fitting, is it a separate piece?