Welcome To GiantScaleNews.com

GSN is the BEST in an RC online community. Less corporate BS and more down home fun. Better conversations with REAL RC'ers. Don't settle for the biggest when you can have the best!
  1. If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

PAU/Dalton 300

Discussion in 'Giant / Scale ARF Build Threads' started by jamesrxx951, Jun 24, 2016.

1. jamesrxx951

jamesrxx951 100cc

More.

Attached Files:

2. jamesrxx951

jamesrxx951 100cc

Mounted the engine and installed the cans and linkages. The DLE222 required 1 1/4" spacing. It give a 1/4" space between the cowl and spinner plate. You almost need that much due to the size of the hub. I did a Z bend for throttle linkage. Not sure I I like it but it seems to be pretty solid. Since there is no pressure on the carbs I should not have to worry about anything bending. Set up rudder throws and elevator throws also. Starting from the tail and moving forward.

Once I get the carb linkages balanced I will use some glue on a ball link exchange do to keep the linkage from moving.

Attached Files:

3. capthis

capthis 70cc twin V2

Sub'd

4. Getting ready to pick one of these Dalton's up and was wondering why this topic stopped? Did you finish the plane? If so, what are your thoughts?

49dimes likes this.
  5. 49dimes

49dimes Damn I'm hungry

Sub'd