• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Make An Offer PAU 35% Extra 300sp brand new

hey everyone
Looking to sell my brand new never flown Pau 35% extra. Plane had brand new da120, 7 JR 8911 hv servos, 1 hitec high voltage servo bought new for the throttle, fourtitude tank, smartfly batt share, 2 smartfly equalizer modules for the wing servos, fromeco wolverine switch, ibec ignition cutoff, swb swing arms throughout, team wing tote wing bags, falcon carbon fiber spinner, meijlik 28 by 10 prop. There's more but I forget, I have a box of extra parts. Will for sure consider trades for smaller 60cc range aerobatic planes, and also warbirds.
Thanks guys

hey everyone
Looking to sell my brand new never flown Pau 35% extra. Plane had brand new da120, 7 JR 8911 hv servos, 1 hitec high voltage servo bought new for the throttle, fourtitude tank, smartfly batt share, 2 smartfly equalizer modules for the wing servos, fromeco wolverine switch, ibec ignition cutoff, swb swing arms throughout, team wing tote wing bags, falcon carbon fiber spinner, meijlik 28 by 10 prop. There's more but I forget, I have a box of extra parts. Will for sure consider trades for smaller 60cc range aerobatic planes, and also warbirds.
Thanks guys

is this in Mesa AZ?

Jacques Telles
Tempe

Rusty 73

100cc
mooneyrocket i'm interested in the plane with the DA 120 motor , really don't need all the servo's or the smart fly equipment .
My new PAU 35% is held up so if your interested !!