• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Our very own Gyro is now a Hitec sponsored pilot!

3dmike

640cc Uber Pimp
We here at 3DRCF want to congratulate [MENTION=3]GYRO[/MENTION] on his latest sponsorship with Hitec! He certainly will be a great representative and will be a great resource for any upcoming information on Hitec products! I know he will be embarassed by the post so make sure you raz him good!

DSC_0372 (1).JPG
DSC_0376.JPG

Congrats Gyro from all of us here at 3DRCForums!
:peace:

Nalby

50cc
Nice going Gyro, now get out there and torture those hitec servo's and give us a great review lol

3dNater

3DRCF Regional Ambassador
Well... nobody goes through planes like Gary :D He is a very practical choice for hitec and will deliver plenty of value. Congrats Gary, you deserve it :D

gyro

GSN Contributor
thanks guys! It's really an honor to represent a company that you believe in and respect.

3dNater

3DRCF Regional Ambassador

Wasn't meant that way lol... Gary does not crash a lot of planes... he just buys and sells a lot of planes. I have bought two from him in the past year or so. I know a lot of other guys have bought planes from him as well. The ones I have gotten from him were well-built and a fair (sometimes better than fair) price. Gary just wants to try one of everything :)