• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

OMP Videos

garlandk

100cc
Share your Ohio Model Planes videos here! I will start! I hate we are out of stock of these, but here is the latest video I have of my 120cc Extra 330. She is a great flying plane and I cant wait for the later version to come out.

Capt.Roll

70cc twin V2
I spoke with John several weeks ago about when he was going to be getting some new inventory in the 100-120cc range. Based on our conversation I went ahead and ordered the Extreme Flight 104" Extra. He made very attractive offers on the three 150cc plus ARF's (Raven, SBach & Yak 55) he has in stock. I'd like a plane in that size but it would open up some storage and transportation issues for me that I do not have with the 33 percent planes.

I'm still flying my OMP 102" Yak SP-55M but I have someone that is interested in purchasing it. It's a great performing plane and will hate to see it go but sometimes you just need to get something new.

garlandk

100cc
I spoke with John several weeks ago about when he was going to be getting some new inventory in the 100-120cc range. Based on our conversation I went ahead and ordered the Extreme Flight 104" Extra. He made very attractive offers on the three 150cc plus ARF's (Raven, SBach & Yak 55) he has in stock. I'd like a plane in that size but it would open up some storage and transportation issues for me that I do not have with the 33 percent planes.

I'm still flying my OMP 102" Yak SP-55M but I have someone that is interested in purchasing it. It's a great performing plane and will hate to see it go but sometimes you just need to get something new.

We are trying to get the electric planes going in this next batch of items coming in. Hopefully in the near future we will see the 120cc planes back again. Not sure when it will be though.
I do have the 60" prototype Yak 55 coming in next week though!