• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Omega-130 or Torque 2814 for 3DHS Super Vyper

DAHawk

New to GSN!
Need to power up my new Super Vyper. Was looking for a good deal on either the Omega-130 or Torque 2814.

Let me know.

Dave

Ohio AV8TOR

Just Do It
I don't think you would go wrong with either. I had the 2814 in my SV and later had a 130 in a 47" Extra SHP and both were great.

gyro

GSN Contributor
I don't think you would go wrong with either. I had the 2814 in my SV and later had a 130 in a 47" Extra SHP and both were great.

+1!
Both are great options, I've flown both in the SV myself, on 4s with a 12x6 or 11x7 they rock.

Steve_B

70cc twin V2
The new Hacker A30-14L V3 looks like a very good option too. Apparently made in the same factory (and for sure identical internals) to the Torque motor, but the Hacker has a fan built into the rotor to enhance cooling, rather like the Torque 4016T-500 MKII

Steve

SnowDog

LOL I was just going to post that Gary just offered a Motrolfly power system that is perfect for this airframe. In fact, I've got the very same power system in my Vyper and it is perfect.

If you've never tried a Motrolfly you owe it to yourself to get one.