• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Ohio Giant

Tman49

30cc
Good day GS members!
I by chance came across this site. Since I need to network w/minds alike, looks like this is a good place to do that. My current project is the old Carl Goldberg MIG 27. I was given 2 models in January. I plan on a maiden flight Easter weekend weather permitting. Ohio weather isn't that warm usually till May. I gave 1 model to a buddy. He chose a DLE 20 for power, I chose an Eflite Power 60 motor.

I have an old 1/4 scale bird dog that gets re-maidened this spring also. So anyway, here I am! I'll visit here seeking advice or maybe parts for sale.

pawnshopmike

Staff member
image.jpg

SleepyC

150cc
Where in Ohio, there are a bunch of us near Cleveland, and some near Columbus and some near Cincy...
And welcome!

Bipeguy03

150cc
Welcome!! There are a bunch of us here in Ohio, and your dead on about the weather got 2 inches of snow in my neck of the woods today!! Hopefully its gone tomorrow, and the weather man is calling for 60's on Wednesday!!

GOTTA LOVE OHIO!!!! ;)

Last edited: