• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!
  • Unless you are a paid advertiser NO more posting advertisement in the individual vendor forums. You may post in the Manufacturer's Announcements section only but only ONCE a month unless your a paid advertiser.

Official Precision Aerobatics Ultimate AMR Thread

gyro

GSN Contributor
Thank you for the info gentlemen! Now I just need to figure out what color to buy. I am thinking red for visibility.

Thanks again,

Frank

My friend had the red, I had the blue. The red was MUCH BETTER.

Also really needs more white stripes on the bottom for orientation differential.
I have a pic of what did on mine, somewhere on the site...

Last edited by a moderator:

Feral

Gyros mods are on page 1 of this thread. I would also recommend getting the ipas pro package I have the bandit which runs the same motor esc prop and servo's and its perfect I've never had any problems with the bandit. The vox props they sell in the combo are really good quality and out perform apc. I'll be getting an ultimate amr and I'll be getting it in the ipas pro combo. Just my 2c

Murocflyer

70cc twin V2
My friend had the red, I had the blue. The red was MUCH BETTER.

Also really needs more white stripes on the bottom for orientation differential.
I have a pic of what did on mine, somewhere on the site...

I saw that and I will do the same also. The extra stripes really seemed to make a difference and I already have some white covering. :)

Frank

PS Thanks for the color info. I do like the red.

Murocflyer

70cc twin V2
Gyros mods are on page 1 of this thread. I would also recommend getting the ipas pro package I have the bandit which runs the same motor esc prop and servo's and its perfect I've never had any problems with the bandit. The vox props they sell in the combo are really good quality and out perform apc. I'll be getting an ultimate amr and I'll be getting it in the ipas pro combo. Just my 2c

I'd like to, but that puts the plane out of my price range. That is why I am going with the EP buddy motor and ZTW ESC.

Frank

gyro

GSN Contributor
I'd like to, but that puts the plane out of my price range. That is why I am going with the EP buddy motor and ZTW ESC.

Frank

I think the ZTW/Sunnysky will easily perform as well as the iPAS combo.
The only variable is that the Sunnysky may need a little more bearing maintenance more frequently.

Frank, you'll love it. Both of you should know, it's a little tricky to 3D, but flies precision well once you mix the ton of KE coupling out.

Feral

Gyro I love it when a manual states no ke mixing required my first thought is "we'll see" I'd love an amr on 4s it would haul as s

gyro

GSN Contributor
Gyro I love it when a manual states no ke mixing required my first thought is "we'll see" I'd love an amr on 4s it would haul as s

Then either my plane was a factory mistake, or the manual statements were "embellished" for marketing.

Feral

Out of the 3 Pa planes I've owned the bandit has to be the most spot on to the manual there's always a bit of "embellishing" but they can't do it to much rc pilots are renowned for publishing there thoughts on online forums. It like the new v8 chev powered Holden that was released over here a couple of years back they said it would get 990 km's to a tank of fuel it did get that they just forgot to mention it had a 50 gallon tank that cost $300 to fill