• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

No limitz spinners

RePete

30cc
Thanks Mnfatboy and Terry. very helpful. Mnfatboy I see you are from Lakeville, where is your club? you probably belonged to tri valley before they got booted out. I fly at Grass field.
Terry thanks so much wish I would have seen this earlier. I subscribed to your channel a while back your shop is amazing. followed Pistoleras Krill Extra build on f g. I also follow Tbrums builds on rc canuks. The spinner I botched up is for krill sukhoi 33% . I have new spinner ordered not because I botched it because screws striped baker plate.
Terry could you give me the RTL part # for the button heads needed for the spinner. not sure what you mean by 3mm, is it m3 m2.5 sorry not much of a metric guy. don't have caliper or micrometer.

mnfatboy

50cc
Thanks Mnfatboy and Terry. very helpful. Mnfatboy I see you are from Lakeville, where is your club? you probably belonged to tri valley before they got booted out. I fly at Grass field.
When I get out to a field I go to SMMAC in Owatonna. It's kind of a drive. I live on acreage so my neighbor and I do a lot of flying right outside our houses.

RePete

30cc
Well got my new spinner cut turned out great. New spinner came with different button heads, no more problem with cross threading.
mnfatboy, I go to SMMAC war bird and vintage fly in every year.
TERRY... Love the Viper, may be my next 100 cc. looks so stable no bad habits. Of course the skill of the pilot has a lot to do with it.
When is it going to be available?
Thanks all for the help.
Gravity sucks.

Attachments

• 20150901_164153.jpg
    20150901_164153.jpg
    31.8 KB · Views: 394
  • 20150901_164215.jpg
    20150901_164215.jpg
    42.3 KB · Views: 368

Terryscustom

640cc Uber Pimp
Well got my new spinner cut turned out great. New spinner came with different button heads, no more problem with cross threading.
mnfatboy, I go to SMMAC war bird and vintage fly in every year.
TERRY... Love the Viper, may be my next 100 cc. looks so stable no bad habits. Of course the skill of the pilot has a lot to do with it.
When is it going to be available?
Thanks all for the help.
Gravity sucks.

Great job on that spinner!! And thanks for the compliments. They should leave the factory by end of Sept which I believe puts them at PAU warehouse by end of October with luck and no Custom's hold-ups. Come on down to the Des Moines Harvest huck Sept. 17-20 and maybe I'll let you take a little spin on it with the buddy box.

RePete

30cc
We were talking about going down there. don't think it will happen though. Don' have big enough trailer for 5 aircraft.
I appreciate the offer for a test flight however. I fly mode one. could be a problem lol. I can fly mode two but I can't smack it around like I do on mode one. I will work on the guys and see if we can make it down to Des Moines.
That's my birthday weekend, getting to be an old codger lol.

Hoistguy

50cc
Let's go Repete, If I have to I guess I'll allow that krill thing of yours in the trailer
I'd really like to see you or maybe even the kid fly the viper
Your b-day weekend so I'll cover gas and beer