• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Newest GS member

M

Matt

I would like to introduce a new addition to the giant scale community she will be appearing at some north east IMac contests in 2015, note the hat that I have already began the corruption... Anyway please allow me to introduce our first child, Nikki Carruthers born on 10/27/15 at 6lbs, 11oz and 20 1/2" long she is healthy and doing great

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    42.5 KB · Views: 461

Pistolera

HEY!..GET OUTTA MY TREE!
THANK GOD she looks like her mother!!!!! :dancing-chicken::brian-banana::LOL_gif::banana-dance::woohoo!:

Congrats Matt & Ashley.....looking forward to helping spoil her in 2016!

Bartman

Defender of the Noob!
welcome to GiantScaleNews.com Matt and congrats on the healthy little girl! Our kids were just born yesterday, at least it feels that way, enjoy enjoy every minute of it!

M

Matt

welcome to GiantScaleNews.com Matt and congrats on the healthy little girl! Our kids were just born yesterday, at least it feels that way, enjoy enjoy every minute of it!

Bartman thanks so much! Congrats to you and your family as well!! I have been a member here a long time just don't post much it is unreal how amazing this all is!