• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

New Here? Introduce yourself!

Bartman

Defender of the Noob!
If you look in the upper right corner, just above the search bar you'll see your username. Hover the mouse over it and you'll see your control panel appear. Click Alert Preferences and then choose what you want to be alerted to. You can choose to receive as many or as few notification emails as you'd like.

Bart

StukaJU87G

New to GSN!
Hello everyone. I am Bob, aka StukaJU87G from the Northeast corner of Tennessee. I have been flying and re-kitting (crashing) RC aircraft since the 70s, when a 60 Enya was considered huge. I have a bunch of gassers, glow and electric..... and a VERY wonderful wife that lets me use the living room and bed room for hanger space. This July is year 31 of marriage.

AKNick

640cc Uber Pimp
Just thinkin' maybe I should have posted in here when I came from 3DRC this spring... I live in Southeast Alaska, been flying RC for about 17 years, Aircraft Mechanic for a trade, and love flying 3D. Currently working on loosing my glow plug license :attaboy: Updating the fleet with electric and gas. Restarted the only club around about 10 years ago, and it's been a steady 15 member group. The hardest part for our club is finding a flying site. We have two "sites" that are shared usage, with tower exemptions from the local airfield, the FAA, and the USFS. One of the sites us under construction by the city for some more rock/sand removal, and the other is being used 7am-7:30pm by the USFS tour buses for the summer. Pretty hard to sustain a club like this, but options are limited at best with 4,000ft mountains all around and the lack of available land. I would be shocked if AMA would even throw us a bone ha ha. Regardless, love the sport and will find a way to fly :peace-out:

jhelber08

70cc twin V2
I guess its true in alaska that the only reason you need a spotter is for grizzly bears and not really other peoples planes!