• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

New here from Raleigh, NC

IMAC FANATIC

40% happier than most folks.
ah the cheeseburgers !! welcome and hello! drop some pics of your hanger in here so we can all drool on the new planes and know who you are at field.

ah the cheeseburgers !! welcome and hello! drop some pics of your hanger in here so we can all drool on the new planes and know who you are at field.

I sure will post some pictures. I don't have any big bird in the US yet, just two extreme flight electrics. Looking for another gas bird at the moment.

ChickenBalls

"Cool Guy"
@s-washington there is a few 3der's at Charlotte Aeromodlers. Your more than welcome to come SCHOOL us at Sandhills Model Aircraft Club, bout 2 hours away from Charlotte. Laid back, only about 8 active flyers, so you could burn plenty of fuel. 3D friendly, my schedual is flexible, so we can go out anytime during week or weekend "BUT" after next Tue. it's all about loading for Nall.
IMG_2326.JPG

@s-washington there is a few 3der's at Charlotte Aeromodlers. Your more than welcome to come SCHOOL us at Sandhills Model Aircraft Club, bout 2 hours away from Charlotte. Laid back, only about 8 active flyers, so you could burn plenty of fuel. 3D friendly, my schedual is flexible, so we can go out anytime during week or weekend "BUT" after next Tue. it's all about loading for Nall.View attachment 18382
I have flow out at Charlotte aeromodlere nice place. We have to meet up I am down to drive 2hr. It would be after nall with I could go but that is my week home so got to go home. We will do it after that.

ChickenBalls

"Cool Guy"
I have flow out at Charlotte aeromodlere nice place. We have to meet up I am down to drive 2hr. It would be after nall with I could go but that is my week home so got to go home. We will do it after that.
Sounds good, just holler. I know of this 104" that somebody has NOT offered to let me fly YET, @emtp275 he probably let you fly it, you know a trim flight or something like that.:lol2: