• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

NEW Gecko Series ESCs from ZTW available soon!

AltitudeHobbies

GSN SPONSOR
gecko_ad_sm.jpg

We've been hinting at the new ESC release from ZTW for quite some time, and we are excited to announce they will soon be available at Altitude Hobbies! We just placed our first order for new ZTW Gecko Series ESCs and expect them in within the next few weeks. This ESC line has been in development for well over a year -- many of the new features found on these ESCs are due in large part to suggestions we received from you guys and passed on to ZTW.

Some of the features:

8A SBEC (16A burst) adjustable up to 8.4v!
Data logging
PC firmware upgradability
Better supported caps
Optional program card INCLUDES PC interface

They will be available in the following sizes:

45A w/ 5A SBEC
65A w/ 8A SBEC
85A w/ 8A SBEC
125A w/ 8A SBEC
155A w/ 8A SBEC
120A HV OPTO
150A HV OPTO

Attachments

• ZTW GECKO 65A SBEC.jpg
    ZTW GECKO 65A SBEC.jpg
    95.3 KB · Views: 521
  • ZTW GECKO 150A OPTO.jpg
    ZTW GECKO 150A OPTO.jpg
    81.5 KB · Views: 370
Last edited by a moderator:

Steve_B

70cc twin V2
Very nice,, does anyone know if there is a European distributor for ZTW.. or do Altitude ship international?

AltitudeHobbies

GSN SPONSOR
Very nice,, does anyone know if there is a European distributor for ZTW.. or do Altitude ship international?

We ship international. Depending on your country, you may or may not be able to place the order through our website. If not, you can email us and we will get you a shipping quote and send you a PayPal invoice.

Garret

Feral

8A BEC...that's REALLY NICE...does that include two JR style connectors for power?

Snow you could always solder in a y lead with male ends to divide the amps up I've done exactly that on my cc Talon in my trex 550. Garret do you guys ship to Australia? The geckos look good