• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Scale Nelitz 1/3 scale Cub build

dhal22

GSN Sponsor Tier 1
I have no idea how I would drill and pin and glue multiple joints AND keep a huge assembly together. I might pin the joints afterwards with thin carbon fiber rod.

And coping the joints won't add a month to the build, it will add 2 months. I ordered some Dremel rasps, hopefully that will speed the coping up.

20181114_195051.jpg

20181114_200008.jpg

Snoopy1

640cc Uber Pimp
Coming along nicely. Sanding and cutting the sticks so fit is tedious job. I see you have a aluminum straight edge and aluminum angle to help things square and straight do the same thing with the small claps to keep it in place.

stangflyer

I like 'em "BIG"!
In no manner whatsoever am I copying our awesome member 'stangflyer's engine 'it's in the mail' posts. Well, actually I am. :D

Kavan 50cc gas 4 stroke engine transaction complete. Now to join 'stang in waiting.:frown:

Are you on pins and needles like I was? Dang, that is such a beautiful twin. When you mentioned you were looking for one, I did a "bunch" of looking around, (as you know) and I found a couple. The more I looked, the more I liked and the more I liked, the more I wanted. The more I wanted, the more I realized...."ARE YOU FREAKING NUTS"? Seriously, I got way too many planes and motors now. LOL....

I can't wait to see the "arrival" photos... Good for you buddy.