• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Scale Nelitz 1/3 scale Cub build

dhal22

GSN Sponsor Tier 1
I take no shame in pulling away from a build, especially during the summer but I hate it anyway. The urge was strong this morning so down to my build room i went with a mug full of coffee. I got Southern rock playing on Pandora and college football highlights in the background. Short of the month i spent with Elle McPherson in Tahiti a few years ago it does not get better than this.

Attachments

• 20180930_094531.jpg
    20180930_094531.jpg
    2.3 MB · Views: 300
  • 20180930_092647.jpg
    20180930_092647.jpg
    2.3 MB · Views: 303

Jetpainter

640cc Uber Pimp
I take no shame in pulling away from a build, especially during the summer but I hate it anyway. The urge was strong this morning so down to my build room i went with a mug full of coffee. I got Southern rock playing on Pandora and college football highlights in the background. Short of the month i spent with Elle McPherson in Tahiti a few years ago it does not get better than this.
It's hard not to be pumped up with some Marshall Tucker, Outlaws, or Skynyrd playing.:woohoo!:

Snoopy1

640cc Uber Pimp
Sorry to say that the music that is played now days in any type is not really what I like. I guess I am just becoming an old fart, sad to say.