• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Need recommendation for 3d EPP foamie

LouB

New to GSN!
Greetings all,

I am open to suggestions for a 3d EPP plane, no build up/EPP, just EPP. I will use this to attempt
to learn 3d.

thanks,

Lou :)

+1 for a profile EPP plane from Twisted Hobbies. The Crack Yak is a ton of fun, imo. Very durable too.
I have not flown anything else with the rudder authority that it has. Fly it on the recommended motor with a 9x4.7 prop and keep 3-4 lipos ready to go.

LouB

New to GSN!
fellas, moved this one into a more appropriate forum. :D

:) God, for a moment I thought I was going nuts ... could not find the thread. :)

I took a look at Twisted Hobbies. Man, they have some nice planes and the build videos and demo videos certainly sell the product.

As a beginner, are their significant flight differences between the Crack Yak, the Edge, the Extra or the Sbach?

Last edited by a moderator:

Aaeolien

70cc twin V2
They all fly a tiny bit differently but pick the one you like the looks of and go for it. They are all very very capable machines.