• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

my poor wife

wedoitall

im trying to quit smoking and caffeine all at the same time. ......so far not too bad but im only in my 3rd day, so im sure ill be worse. i think shes glad she came me a room in the house for my "hobbyroom", so when i get really grumpy ill probably just stayed holed up in there.

id figured if i quit both thatll give me at least $300/month extra to spend on planes hehe plus i may live alil longer.

artypyro

New to GSN!
i quit chewing tobacco back in the spring. first day was rough, after a week it got easier, and after a month i didnt even crave it anymore. good luck!

gyro

GSN Contributor
im trying to quit smoking and caffeine all at the same time. ......so far not too bad but im only in my 3rd day, so im sure ill be worse. i think shes glad she came me a room in the house for my "hobbyroom", so when i get really grumpy ill probably just stayed holed up in there.

id figured if i quit both thatll give me at least $300/month extra to spend on planes hehe plus i may live alil longer.

Best of luck to you on you quest! I've never smoked, but I'm definitely addicted to Caffeine! I can't imagine quitting.

wedoitall

i quit chewing tobacco back in the spring. first day was rough, after a week it got easier, and after a month i didnt even crave it anymore. good luck!

hope it gets easier after a week, this evening was pretty ruff, didnt really bother me until then.
ive quit before, once for 18 months, was stupid and started back. im pretty determined to quit so hopefully itll all work out. its not gonna be easy, for me or probably the people around me too.