• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Moki 250cc 40% Sukhoi SU-31

acerc

640cc Uber Pimp
Let's not forget the "Kolm IL230-3 Galloping Ghost Edition" shown on Vogelsangs site, for a slightly larger airframe.

Snoopy1

640cc Uber Pimp
And if you have not seen this one, start drooling now!!
That hits home just how well that engine belongs in that plane. It does fill all the sense. It is bad every now and again a say to my self maybe I should indulge just once.

acerc

640cc Uber Pimp
That hits home just how well that engine belongs in that plane. It does fill all the sense. It is bad every now and again a say to my self maybe I should indulge just once.
There are other videos of that plane as well as some pictures, those would show you how much a gear drive would not fit. The Kolm takes up pretty much all the room, starter included of course.

Go for it my friend!

Snoopy1

640cc Uber Pimp
Have agree with all that and no starter. To stand back push the button and hear that master piece come alive would be just magical. And by the way the new radio that the Stang just bought has a special 3 position switch that is designed to work with a starter, you just cannot let that option go to waste.