• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Mighty fine site you have here!

acerc

640cc Uber Pimp
Hello,
I am Robert, I found this site via a post on another site. I have looked this site over and really like the lack of useless post. I am a scale builder, or attempt to be, and when I finish what I am working I would like to do my next build thread here. Until the I will enjoy catching up on what is going on here and learning a little about everyone here.

Bartman

Defender of the Noob!
welcome to the "No BS Zone"! glad you found us Robert, make yourself at home and feel free to get that build thread started whenever you're ready.
:)

Bartman

Defender of the Noob!
almost forgot, tell your friends!

follow us on Twitter, @giantscalenews

thanks!

Last edited:

3Dchief

70cc twin V2
:welcome:

You'll find that is the same reason most of us came here originally, the lack of BS! Shortly after that, we figured out what an awesome and helpful site this is!

Please share your build and your knowledge, and learn something new from the many talented members we have here!

acerc

640cc Uber Pimp
Thank you gentlemen. And I will be selective in whom I share this site with so as to not turn it into the others that I do not like.
I have been perusing through the forums and like the way this place is. I do wish in the build section scale and everything else were separate though, not complaining just saying. Great site and I look forward to posting a build on it. I don't know much so I am sure I will learn a lot.

49dimes

Damn I'm hungry
Welcome in and this site has the "threads" for the serious and lighthearted. "threads" hold it all together here!
Pick your poison and ENJOY!

acerc

640cc Uber Pimp
Thank you, it is what I am currently finishing up.

Attachments

• 566.jpg
    566.jpg
    145.1 KB · Views: 338