• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Mid Virginia Radio Control Club Fun Fly

HRRC Flyer

GSN Sponsor Tier 1
Well,
With the help from a Buddy of mine, we got ALLOT done on my Stick so hopefully I can finish it up for next Saturday. . . . . :brian-banana:

BalsaDust

You'very mentioned that before and I appreciate it, but I don't fly other people's planes.

I'm on my way home to get working on my Stick now. Hope to see you and @Luchnia next Saturday.

Be warned I may just stick the transmitter in your hand for my 55cc Edge profile and say fly it and not take no for an answer. I don't mind others flying my stuff and especially on one like it that I designed I want more opinions on how it flys from other people.

Luchnia

70cc twin V2
Where you at CVRC today. I know Chris and Rick plan to come down. Would love more. Be good to see Don again.
Yep, went to CVRC and what a great time we had. Rick and I usually park our trailers together and Chris parks next to us and we got Don on the other side. We put all our canopies in a line so we can easily shoot the bull or course probably more trouble-making that bull shooting.

A lady fixed homemade doughnuts that were worth smacking each other over! Guys were running around with their mouths chocked full telling everyone how good they were. Wifey fixed a pumpkin cake with creamy icing - yumm that was good. Had a sample before going to the field, had two doughnuts at the field, and of course, had another sample pumpkin cake after I came home - borderline sugar coma :).

Had a terrific crowd for most of the day. Had some flying wings, heli, quads, profiles, electrics and so on. Frank Noll came out and put on a great show for everyone. Many of the regular flyers just burnt the sky up and no major incidents only minor stuff like bent landing gears and such.

My buddy was flying his Mojo 65 and a wheel fell off but he did a great job by stalling it in the bean field and did not harm at all. Flying was great all day. The only thing that bugged some of us was every now and then you would have those darkish clouds that simple gobble up your plane. I hate when that happens - old tired eyes struggle with those.

I believe we are slated for another get together on the 14th of October.

BalsaDust

IMG_0343.JPG

Good deal. I hope you don't mind flying other people's planes as I am serious when I say I want peoples opinion on this plane right here. If frank Noll comes I'm deff trying to get him to fly it as well.

Luchnia

70cc twin V2
View attachment 98921

Good deal. I hope you don't mind flying other people's planes as I am serious when I say I want peoples opinion on this plane right here. If frank Noll comes I'm deff trying to get him to fly it as well.
Man that covering job looks like glass-very nice. Nice scheme too. I bet that orange is easy to see on those rough days when the clouds try to swallow up other colors. Is that a DLE 30 on there?