• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Mid Atlantic Dawn Patrol

HRRC Flyer

GSN Sponsor Tier 1
Paul,

I'm sorry, the Mid Atlantic Dawn Patrol is in Virginia Beach VA at the Military Aviation Museum in Pungo. It is being by Tidewater RC in Chesapeake. I don't know how to load a banner. I'm not a member of TRC, but I know allot of people in that club. I'm afraid the storm in the Gulf may put a serious damper on any flying this weekend around here. Even if it stays off the coast, the wind and rain still may keep everything on the ground. It's really a shame too, because the same thing happened to the club last year. According to the museum calendar, it actually starts tomorrow and runs through Saturday.

I really should have posted this sooner, but I wasn't sure there were any WW1 airplane lovers here on GSN.

Jeffee

30cc
The Mid Atlantic dawn patrol was held, and the people that made it, about 41 pilots, said it was fantastic. A few of the local Minnesota flyers went. WWI is gaining speed. The number of planes grows each year.

Doc

50cc
Hey Jeffee hang in here, we'll generate some WWI interest here. Just takes a little time.

HRRC Flyer

GSN Sponsor Tier 1
Hey @Doc,

As soon as I hear when the MADP is going to be held next year, I will let you guys know. I am going to have WW1 bird one day, I just don't know when it will be. . . . . :(

David